The Pinnacle Reef Copper - Gold Porphyry Project (formerly the Later Project) is located within the prolific Quesnel Terrane in Central BC, 50km northwest of Centera Gold's 2.2 Billion lbs Copper and 5.7 Million ounces gold, Mt Milligan Mine. The property consists of 24 mineral claims covering approximately 6,684 hectares. The project area hosts existing infrastructure with road access year round, hydroelectric power nearby and railway within 50 km.
- Alkalic gold rich copper porphyry target.
- Approximately 6 by 7 kilometer area of anomalous chargeability.
- New deep geophysics survey outlines pipe structure in central area of anomalous chargeability.
- Previous drilling on property includes 94 meters of 0.34 g/t gold, 6 meters of 6 g/t gold, and 187 meters of 0.05% Cu.
Pinnacle Reef Project - Drill ready copper-gold target
- Phase 1: Drilling - 3 holes; test gold system model and test defined targets
- Phase 2: Review drill assay data, create vector model to identify best zone to test for core of hydrothermal system
- Phase 3: Drilling – 3 holes; test vector model indentifying core of hydrothermal system